Pigeon-Talk banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Chinese loft design style

Dear all,
We are racing pigeon appliances manufacturer in China,and we have ever help our local pigeon loft for building,If you want to buy some loft pigeon products from China ,you may see our website www.lvshangnn.com for reference. any questions pls contact me.
Best regards
Simom

Nanning Lvshang Pet products Co.,Ltd

ADD: No.36, Shunfeng street, Wuxiang Avenue, Nanning, Guangxi, China
TEL: +86-771-2657831
FAX: +86-771-6784096
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]

·
Registered
43 Posts
My husband and father -n-law have allowed me an old outbuilding of considerable size. visualise an old tractor shed as it is open fronted. We have new barn so this is no longer needed. My problem right now is lumber. My plan is to buy a few pieces a week and I have requested a piece of plywood instead of a proper gift for my B.D. Lol. I certainly would not be too proud to visit a drop off box or construction site. It may take me a little longer, but I have a good solid plan with lots of room for growth, but oh, I am so impatient. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wire Mesh

I have built my loft (8x10) but a little confused on the type of wire to use for the exercise pen. I was thinking of buying this type, 1 Mesh Galv Welded 16 Gauge (0.063"). Would this work for the bottom as well?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Should this still be a sticky topic when few - if any - of the links still work? Can it be "un-stickied"? Or maybe people have some updated information to share.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It's 2020 and they still do not work :p For people like me trying to come and learn something, it's very frustrating to click on all these links and welcome my friend Mr. 404 :(

Z...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ty beachwood, indeed I have been, but most of them are... not so good. I figured that a forum like this would be a better filter than Google, assuming pigeon experts would be congregating here and I believe they do/have but many links many places are out of date and/or broken and it just needs to be cleaned up, especially a sticky at the top of a major topic thread, that's all. Ty for trying to help me

Z...

41 - 54 of 54 Posts