Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am planning to shoot a short documentary film on pigeons and their owners and am looking for pigeons and people with great stories to tell in the New York City, Hudson River Valley, New Jersey, and Long Island areas (other areas in Northeast will be considered case by case).

You do not have to be in pigeon racing, or even have a pigeon coop, you just need to love pigeons and be willing to be interviewed on camera with your pigeon or pigeons about your interest.

We're looking for all ages and levels of pigeon fanciers.

If interested, please email [email protected] with a little bit about yourself and your pigeons. Pictures are great! Really let your personality shine.

And feel free to forward this message to anyone you think would be interested.

Thanks!

·
Registered
9,868 Posts
Sounds great. Good luck.

Reti

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Perhaps a little more details......why you are doing this.....who you are doing it for.....what you want to get from the documentary.......who/where will it be shown. A little about yourself maybe too. Then you will get more replies.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
that would suck if it were PETA trying to show how inhuman it is to keep pigeons .
most people treat there birds as if they were children .. I'm sure Peta and shark do good things for animals but they act like bullies some time. ( I did say something nice about peta and shark)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts