Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For a long time I have been thinking how many of you subscribe to a pigeon magazine. It would seem to me that many of you should. I recive the two that are published here in the UNITED STATES,one is on show birds and the other is on race birds.If one is serious about pigeons I would think that they would take at least one of the two,I take the PUREBRED PIGEON (show birds) and also the RACING PIGEON DIGEST. Both these magazines answer many of the questions that are ask here. GEORGE;)

·
Registered
875 Posts
For a long time I have been thinking how many of you subscribe to a pigeon magazine. It would seem to me that many of you should. I recive the two that are published here in the UNITED STATES,one is on show birds and the other is on race birds.If one is serious about pigeons I would think that they would take at least one of the two,I take the PUREBRED PIGEON (show birds) and also the RACING PIGEON DIGEST. Both these magazines answer many of the questions that are ask here. GEORGE;)
i get the "racing pigeon"weekly(uk)i dont race pigeons but find a lot of the articles to be informative and i can find out about upcoming shows etc

1 - 3 of 3 Posts