Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to make their own Pigeon Pants? I'm looking for a pattern/tutorial. I can sew pretty well, but since I'm new to pigeons/doves I have no idea how to do this! :confused:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Pigeon Pants

I would recommend getting pigeon diapers from TheBirdBoutique.com, they make the best kind on the market :) The price is a bit higher, but it's totally worth it!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I bought a cute pigeon pant from Bevs Bird Boutique on Amazon then deconstructed it to make a pattern. I looked up patterns online, but the one I ordered from BBB was much better made than the patterns I found. AND it was made out of spandex, which I think must be more comfortable. If there’s a way to privately send me your mailing address I can send you what I came up with.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Was just looking through the posts I missed since logging on last and had to say that that those pigeon pants look beautiful, Kristie! Very impressive!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Very Nice Kristie Roberts :)

Could you please email me the details through private message here? Thanks in Advance

I bought a cute pigeon pant from Bevs Bird Boutique on Amazon then deconstructed it to make a pattern. I looked up patterns online, but the one I ordered from BBB was much better made than the patterns I found. AND it was made out of spandex, which I think must be more comfortable. If there’s a way to privately send me your mailing address I can send you what I came up with. View attachment 96213

·
Registered
1 Posts
Could you possibly send me the pattern you came up with, I'm a beginner sewer so it's just to make pants for my pigeon (I'm sure it will take me forever to make). I love Bev's outfits but cannot afford as I am on disability. Any extra material I have left over, I will make pigeon pants for a local rescue. What kind of material do you recommend as I can only order online and not familiar with fabric types/names? I've seen spandex, fleece etc but don't know if there's different types? Please help :) thanks, Sylvia (my email is [email protected])

·
Registered
65 Posts
[email protected]
I bought a cute pigeon pant from Bevs Bird Boutique on Amazon then deconstructed it to make a pattern. I looked up patterns online, but the one I ordered from BBB was much better made than the patterns I found. AND it was made out of spandex, which I think must be more comfortable. If there’s a way to privately send me your mailing address I can send you what I came up with. View attachment 96213
Any chance you could email me the pattern you made too please, Kristie? My email is [email protected] . I've been eyeing off Bev's gorgeous outfits for ages, but like Syl, I'm a pensioner, so money is tight... I'd love to have a go at crafting some pants for my rescues instead, though.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Would you mind sending me the pattern as well? My email is [email protected].

1 - 12 of 12 Posts