Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love pigeons and pigeon photos, and so I would like to hold a pigeon photo contest.

My brother ZEM and I will "judge" entries and name a 1st, a 2nd and a 3rd place. :)

So post your favorite photo, and we will plan on awarding them next Monday (the 9th). :)

Have fun!

·
Registered
822 Posts
Sounds like fun! Count me in.
The forum has a annual photo competition, not sure when it's on!

·
Registered
875 Posts
i will have to try and resize pics,i have had real probs uploading photos any tips???id love to send pic of caramel log as shes really sweet

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can resize photos in PhotoImpression or just about any other photo program.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the link. I can't wait to see all of your pics! :)

·
Registered
632 Posts
i will have to try and resize pics,i have had real probs uploading photos any tips???id love to send pic of caramel log as shes really sweet
There are many ways. The fastest is to select "compress" in any picture editor, but the quality is poor. What I normally do is open the image in Microsoft Office Picture Manager, select 'edit' then 'resize' and choose the reduction factor. 600x450 pixels works great for this forum, and the quality is good.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Photo contest entry

Hi, PigeonKid, fun idea!
I'd like to enter this pic of Piper and Noel apparently dancing the Hokey-Cokey, just because it always makes me laugh.

·
Registered
822 Posts

This is my newest addition, shes a Limerick Tumbler, doesn't have a name yet I'm afraid

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I don't know, (I'm not experienced with videos) but that video was cute. :)

The more photos people post the more excited I get! :)

G

·
It was really tough picking a favorite photo but I'll have to go with this one. I love the colors and the way they are so cozy side by side!

Jammie and Junior

·
Registered
508 Posts
My beauty queen "Mrs. 2007" and her new squab "Scooter".

·
Registered
508 Posts
These are sooo cute :)

Well I'll have to throw my Hopey and Pidge into the mix too... the inseperable females :p
That is SO funny. I have a pair that's named Hoppy and Pudge. I am suspecting them to be both female too. :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts