Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pigeon Planner is a free and open-source pigeon database program.
Keep track of all your pigeons with their details such as name, colour, sex, image, etc.
The program will calculate the pedigree and relatives. You can also add results for your pigeons.

See the website for Windows and Linux packages.
http://www.pigeonplanner.com

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Little bump :).

Today, I released a new version, with an improved result system.

There is also a new website. Check it out.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No problems here on different systems. Please check your anti-virus, firewall and browser settings. Probably one of them won't allow you to download an exe-file.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
calzephyr: It is a bit hard to let it work native on Mac OS X. I still need to put some work into it.

pigeonnewb: What do you mean, which entries? If you add a pigeon, you can edit it afterwards, check the "Edit" button on the toolbar.

·
Registered
246 Posts
calzephyr: It is a bit hard to let it work native on Mac OS X. I still need to put some work into it.

pigeonnewb: What do you mean, which entries? If you add a pigeon, you can edit it afterwards, check the "Edit" button on the toolbar.
I would enter a pigeon. try to edit the info.. Say. add a comment. i would try to save it again and it would send me to the logfile viewer. I'll send you the file to your e-mail.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I got it to work but if you push save you cant go in and edit it once you push save the second time this thing pops up and says if there are any problems email some person.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry, you guys are right. This only happens in one particular case, so I missed it. I will try to fix it right now!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
New version is uploading right now. I don't know how fast it will be available, so maybe you should wat a couple of minutes.

It also has the same version number, it was a quick-fix, so just get the 0.7.0 version again.

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
I'm playing around with it right now, it's just what I needed :) Nice and simple. One thing I noticed though, is when forming the pedigrees, you're not allowed to put extra much info in there.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Its nice but im having trouble with uploaing pictures on it i had it all good and then i unpluged the port from the camera andit said i moved the pictures or something so then i uploaded them to another folder and tried to put them back on and it says the same thing?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts