1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
Hey, I like that. Thanks for sharing it.

·
Registered
11,336 Posts
John gave me some pigeon T shirts for Christmas a few years ago. He had bought high quality T shirts from M&S and had the "pigeon aid" logo printed on to them. They can make a wonderful personalised gift.

Cynthia

·
Registered
875 Posts
i tried to fins a pigeon t shirt for my daughter(age 7)but had no success in edinburgh,so i have a pic of caramel log(or friendly brown and white pigeon)and im going to get it printed onto a regular t shirt

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
John gave me some pigeon T shirts for Christmas a few years ago. He had bought high quality T shirts from M&S and had the "pigeon aid" logo printed on to them. They can make a wonderful personalised gift.

Cynthia
I'll bet they're beautiful, Cynthia. :)

Cindy

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
You know, there's a lady out in OK, I think, that would make some t-shirts and probably does mugs and stuff too. Her proceeds go to help the animals that she rescues. Our club had a bunch of t-shirts and sweatshirts made with our club logo on them. Someone else here may know who she is. I'll have to find her web site.

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
You know, there's a lady out in OK, I think, that would make some t-shirts and probably does mugs and stuff too. Her proceeds go to help the animals that she rescues. Our club had a bunch of t-shirts and sweatshirts made with our club logo on them. Someone else here may know who she is. I'll have to find her web site.
I would buy, especially knowing it would go to rescues...great idea!:)

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Why can't we just use someplace like www.VistaPrint.com -- if someone can create a useable copy of the logo we can just post it in the gallery & everyone can order their own gear. One thing we have to remember though - the logo is a copyright owned by the web site owners - we'd have to get their permission to use it. Considering it would advertise & drive new people to the site they may be agreeable though. So - who's good with graphics:confused:

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
What a great idea.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts