Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received this E-mail from Global Pigeon Supplies, and thought I'd share it.

Hey everyone!

WOW! I just had to write and tell you about a super new event on the internet that I know
you are NOT going to want to miss.

My good friend John Froelich has a website called www.PigeonTV.com
and it has been up and running since September, 2008. It has lots of great videos of
everything related to racing pigeons, and because it is so new, he is adding new videos
all the time.

There is a terrific discussion forum - THREE of them, as a matter of fact. And most of the time he is
able to post several new "Daily" videos a week.

But THE BEST PART OF ALL, John and another friend of mine, Tim Kirschner, host a racing pigeon
web TV show every Thursday night from 7:30pm EST until 9:00pm EST. They talk pigeons, call other
fanciers around the country to talk pigeons, share some videos, laugh a lot, the viewers join in by using
the chat right on the same page as the TV show.

Are you sitting down? Are you ready for the best news yet?

On April 2nd, TONIGHT! at 7:30pm EST - the boys
will be talking with my
very good friend, GERARD KOOPMAN!!

LIVE from Holland, Gerard has gratiously agreed to get out of bed at 1:30 am in Holland, just to talk with
John and Tim and all the people who log on to watch. This promises to be one of the great events of
2009, and you don't want to miss it.

Did I mention...it's F*REE! F*REE!
(I have to put the "*" in the words, so the email doesn't get all caught up in the spam filter!)

So, set your alarm clocks for 7:30pm EST. Tell all your pigeon friends to check it out, too. Here's how...

go to www.pigeontv.com - at 7:25pm EST
it's that easy! AND IT'S FR*EE!

The webcast will be on the home page of PigeonTV.com, so you can't miss it. I want to take just
a moment to say a big "Thank You!" to John & Tim both, for putting on these events, and
charging $00.00 - so that we can all share the excitement. It is efforts like this that will help keep
this sport alive, so let's all show up and lend our support and maybe they will continue to do things
like this. Wouldn't it have been great if we would have had the chance to do this with the
Janssen Brothers when they were alive???

Thanks for signing up for the Global Pigeon Supply Newsletter, and I hope to see you all on the show!

Best wishes,

Bert & Wendy Oostlander
GPS

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
That's pretty cool Treesa! Thanks for letting us know. I love talking pigeons, but I'm not sure that even I would get out of bed at 1:30 in the AM to do so.........LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts