1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
875 Posts
ill be watching it!!!just checking out my tv mag and booking "space"in sitting room in front of big tv(stop my husband hogging tv for his rubbish programmmes lol):pshould be good!

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Thanks for flagging that one up Becca, I'll look forward to seeing that. Great to see some positive stories for a change.

Yes I'll have to book the remote control too Tuxedo !

Janet

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Becky, if yous have Five in the US you can write to them and ask if/when they will be airing the show.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Not just in the UK -- can be watched on computer

You can watch the program from whatever country after it's broadcast in the UK by logging in to the demand five iplayer using the link provided above by Becca. You won't be able to d/l the program but you can watch it by selecting it in the documentary section-extraordinary animals and clicking "'play". I just finished watching an interesting episode on the intelligence of corvids from the same series which was broadcast a couple of weeks ago :)

Enjoy !!! :D

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
The website says it is for UK audiences only. What arrogance! Are we not good enough for you?
But then it is probably something to do with certain laws that they have to abide. Darn it!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sorry about that -- I hadn't read Five's terms and conditions. With the BBC iplayer, you can view a program from outside the UK but it is illegal to d/l it. I assumed that the same was true with Demand Five. :(

·
Registered
875 Posts
that p***ed me off!!!these people dont have a clue,i often make my feelings known about cruelty and misunderstanding of pigeons,and most people just dont want to know/give abuse,they are just ignorant

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They gave a generally good impression of pigeons, those comments made me angry but what annoyed me more was the man with the racing pigeons saying ferals were the bird equivilants of tramps.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts