Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I got mails and site ads on PigeonElite. The website http://www.pigeonelite.com/seems to offer e-books on pigeons, mainly inclined to racing. Have anyone got any idea on these books ? I mean are they worth for the purchase or will be only the first colorful image page :confused: ? :D

I don't race pigeon but a good reading is never a waste, thats why

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
You'd be better off buying a book on pigeon health and reading up on illness and nutrition and such. At least that's my opinion.

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
When you buy it, you download a program which has all the books and info within it. I haven't had the time to read through it all yet, but when I do, I'll let you know if I think it's worth it. It has some neato forms that come with it, like pedigrees and record pages. That's about all I've looked at though, LOL :p

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When you buy it, you download a program which has all the books and info within it. I haven't had the time to read through it all yet, but when I do, I'll let you know if I think it's worth it. It has some neato forms that come with it, like pedigrees and record pages. That's about all I've looked at though, LOL :p
Ok :D So we have a user here, I would then wait for your response :)

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
How much was it Becky?

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
I think it was $27 at the time for the whole thing. Not sure if that special offer is still going on or not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts