Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh, my word, what a day yesterday was. I went to the store I always get pigeon and chicken feed from. My kids only like the Blue Seal Pigeon Food. I had a hard time getting feed in December, they were always sold out, so I special ordered 4 bags, to be delivered first part of Jan. I went in especially every few days to see if my feed was in, and was told each time that it hadn't come in yet. I called yesterday. "Yes, we have your feed", drove in, paid for the pigeon feed, 2 bags of chicken feed, and a pair of work gloves for my husband. Went out to pick up feed, which couldn't be found. The morons sold my special ordered pigeon food:eek: I was so mad, and I have an idea that every one working or shopping in that building knew just how mad I was. I did not use any "bad" language, just my "I am so mad" voice, got my check back and slammed out of there. Started down the road and said to my husband "Take me back, I have to pay for these darned:rolleyes: gloves." He said I'd be best to give them a day or two to recover from the blasting out I gave them. I was so mad, I can't begin to tell you how mad I was, all evening long. I found another place to get my pigeon food from, a longer trip, but worth it.
Daryl

·
Registered
12,522 Posts
Maybe you need a Southern thang called a "mint julep".

Still... better send The Boo out to fix the problem before they call out a statewide APB...

Pidgey

1 - 5 of 5 Posts