Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Black HVR based pigeons with Mussolini blood, also other HVR with old Grooter lines. He bought his breeders from Deisher loft back in the 2005. These pigeons are middle to long-distance lines. One of our members has a major medical problem and can not continue his journey with pigeon racing. He had these lines of pigeons for almost 40 years. He selected his pigeons to be black and dark grizzles. Asking 50.00 a pigeon or 80 a pair, plus shipping and box. Shipping from Los Angeles Ca. PM for details, if interested. Thanx for reading.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All of the black pigeons are sold. I still have some white (98% white) morvets pigeons, van loon, 019, hoftken, gabys and leo herman. willing to ship. some of the pigeons have peds. Thanx for reading!!!! PM for details.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still plenty of racing pigeons for sale. If you need young birds for next racing season 2021. Let me know how many you need. PM for details. Shipping from Souhern california. Thanx for reading.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am going to be placing my breeders ready next month for next years young bird season. If you need babies for next year P.M. for details. I'll be breeding Hofken, Kees bosua, 019 jenssens and Gaby's. Let me know if you are interested. Shipping from Southern California.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have placed my racing pigeons breeders and will be sitting on eggs in about 8 days. most of the breedings will be Hofken, van loon, gaby, jos thone and jansen. Shipping available from Southern California. Pm for details.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am starting to get some babies already for 2021 for the young bird season. Let me know if you are interested buying some. This year I am raisng a lot of Hofkin (old lines from belgium), Gaby, 019 and van loon. Most of these birds are going to be for 300 to 450 miles races. PM for details. willing to ship on your dime. Thanx for reading!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I should have some weaned young birds in two weeks! 019x grondelar, hofken x van loon, 019. willing to ship on your dime. PM. for details. Thanx for reading.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Black HVR based pigeons with Mussolini blood, also other HVR with old Grooter lines. He bought his breeders from Deisher loft back in the 2005. These pigeons are middle to long-distance lines. One of our members has a major medical problem and can not continue his journey with pigeon racing. He had these lines of pigeons for almost 40 years. He selected his pigeons to be black and dark grizzles. Asking 50.00 a pigeon or 80 a pair, plus shipping and box. Shipping from Los Angeles Ca. PM for details, if interested. Thanx for reading.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts