Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have had two pigeons join our "wild" flock in our barn-central/eastern Iowa. We finally read the band last night and sure enough.....lead us to you!! Nice birds, they will live with the rest, but we are going to put feed out for them. We have horses, dogs and cats, so water is always plentiful. They have adapted quite nicely to the farm life. :cool:

·
Premium Member
25,396 Posts
Hello and Welcome to Pigeon Talk,

Thank you for helping these needy pigeons, they are used to being fed as they can't forage on their own, they are domestic.

I wish all those needy AGSG would find your place, what a wonderful sight that would be.

God bless you for helping His most neediest of creatures.

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
We have had two pigeons join our "wild" flock in our barn-central/eastern Iowa. We finally read the band last night and sure enough.....lead us to you!! Nice birds, they will live with the rest, but we are going to put feed out for them. We have horses, dogs and cats, so water is always plentiful. They have adapted quite nicely to the farm life. :cool:
Mikki
that's wonderful news. Some many of these birds have perished by now I'm sure. I believe as long as they can live with your "wild" flock and still get enought to eat and drink and somewhere to be safe out of the weather, that should be just fine.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Mikki,

Thank you so much for giving these birds shelter & food. Poor birds don't have a chance without wonderful people like you.

Thanks again!!!

Louise

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
That is great news. I hope more of them find their way to you! Thank you for being so kind. :D Spend some time watching them and enjoying their antics, they will definitely repay you by providing "therapy" this way. :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts