Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kajupakhi emailed me to post this because she was having problems with the site:

There are some birds needing a home in Arlington, Virginia. The contact information is here:

Scroll down to see at least one pigeon (named "Fancy") and one dove (named "Freda")

This message about the contact information was included:

For further information please contact Lauren at:
Lauren Hilton
Adoptions Counselor
Animal Welfare League of Arlington
2650 S. Arlington Mill Drive
Arlington, Virginia 22206
W (703) 931-9241, ext. 211
F (703) 931-2568

Pidgey

·
Registered
251 Posts
Thanks a lot Pidgey!!

Hey guys,

Animal Welfare League of Arlington has MANY Pigeons and Doves needing home...please help! The doves look very tame and the helmet fancy pigeon is just lovely!! it has brown head and white body.

here's their link:
http://www.awla.org

then click on 'Adopt a small Companion Animal'
It takes you to diff links at diff times, today it takes you here:

http://www.petharbor.com/results.as...zip=22206&miles=10&shelterlist='AWLA'&nomax=1

then scroll down to see the pigeons and doves!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hi Guys,

This helmet pigeon "Fancy" really needs a home asap...he has been with Animal Welfare League of Arlington for a while now ... don't know how much time he has left ... I don't see anyone interested in him so far, and I cannot get into any permanent commitment with any bird here in USA due to my birds in India, so I was wondering if anyone can tell me how to search for all the members here who are living in DC metro Area/maryland/ Virginia... in that case I will send out an email to all those members and see if anyone can help... any help or guidance is highly appreciated.

Thanks
KAjupakhi

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hi guys,

I just wanted to let everyone know that we FINALLY found Fancy a lovely home!! thanks to this site, and all the help from pigeon talker Whitedove06 and her friends network!!

Please note though that there are still many more pigeons in the shelter waiting for forever home ... hopefully we can help before its too late...

thanks
KAjupakhi

·
Guardian Angel
10,523 Posts
TERRIFIC NEWS, KAJUPAKHI!!

Thank you SO MUCH for letting us know!!

Sending our BEST PLACEMENT WISHES for others too!!

Love and Hugs

Shi :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts