Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys i need to know wat time each year pigion do stuff e.g.

when they breed, when they lose thier feathers, when to pair them up?

i started off with a pair in 2007 which i though were rollers the hen was birmingham roller and cock was fighting cock the shop keeper said to me that both a rollers.
than my mum buys 2 fantailers becasue she love anilmals like me and i bought some rollers and feather legs it was just hobby becuase in my garden at the time i we had rabbits quils chicken ect.

i have got rid of most of the fancy pigion only have few left i have 17 hens and 18 cocks and 3 chicks.

my loft is in two half the heans and chicks r up and cocks are down. the reason why i got rid of them was 1 i have small loft there is little ventallion and the second reason is i live in a council house they dont let u keep pigions becuse some1 told about my pigions and council people give me warning to get rid of them,so i took them to my other house for 7 months but no 1 lives there i used to go ion the moreing and evening to to feed them but they all were cross breeding,

i bought back 60 pigions home i started looking to see which 1 rolls and which 1 doesnt the 1 that dont i will get rid of and the 1ns who roll keep onces i have all rollers im going to see which one are good 4 kit or breeeding apair. but i have other problem im moving homes soon i need buy or make a proper loft the one where u can walk in 2.:):)

G

·
you could also start with a simple book on pigeons or try the library to get some basic info on pigeons in general .. there is a ton online but with a book at least you will have a starting point and you can ask questions from there ..;)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the advise i just thought i ask on the forum because thier are so many people who know lot then me and the know the rollers season timetable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts