Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am selling boxes of pine needles for some extra cash, need to pay bills :)

12x12x8 for $5 plus shipping, weighs in between 2 and 3 lbs stuffed

14x14x14 for $9 plus shipping, weighs in between 3 and 4 lbs stuffed

16x16x16 for $13 plus shipping, weighs between 4 to 6 lbs stuffed

i can send quotes for parcel post & priority mail, just PM me your address and what you want.

i take Paypal and USPS money orders only

thank all

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i didn't know there was a difference between soft or hard :) they are brown, fallen from the trees in my back yard and from a park i collect them at. they bend easy, my birds have no problem using them.

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
They use the old ones that are on the ground.. pigeons don't pick green pine needles, so the dry ones are the ones they use most times.. They do still have a pine scent..but in these times that can be bad as I have been told pine shavings are not good to use because of respitory potential problems... sigh..

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
They use the old ones that are on the ground.. pigeons don't pick green pine needles, so the dry ones are the ones they use most times.. They do still have a pine scent..but in these times that can be bad as I have been told pine shavings are not good to use because of respitory potential problems... sigh..
I see your point That doesn't mean that fresh ones are bad or worse...
I just switched my breeders to shavings...

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
I see your point That doesn't mean that fresh ones are bad or worse...
I just switched my breeders to shavings...
I know, I use shavings also.. and have been told not to because of respitory reasons.. never had a problemo thus far.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts