·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am selling boxes of pine needles for some extra cash, need to pay bills

12x12x8 for $5 plus shipping, weighs in between 2 and 3 lbs stuffed

14x14x14 for $9 plus shipping, weighs in between 3 and 4 lbs stuffed

16x16x16 for $13 plus shipping, weighs between 4 to 6 lbs stuffed

i can send quotes for parcel post & priority mail, just PM me your address and what you want.

i take Paypal and USPS money orders only

thank all

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
I am new here and not looking for an Internet quarrel! That is a pretty rude post as far as I am concerned. I think I will order some now that I know it is available.:confused:
Couldn't agree with you more!! Very rude, especially from a newby. Not going to make many friends.

·
Registered
53 Posts
i am selling boxes of pine needles for some extra cash, need to pay bills

12x12x8 for $5 plus shipping, weighs in between 2 and 3 lbs stuffed

14x14x14 for $9 plus shipping, weighs in between 3 and 4 lbs stuffed

16x16x16 for $13 plus shipping, weighs between 4 to 6 lbs stuffed

i can send quotes for parcel post & priority mail, just PM me your address and what you want.

i take Paypal and USPS money orders only

thank all
PM sent for order. Thanks

·
Registered
29,795 Posts
what a joke
You may think it's a joke, but many of us only have the short pine needles where we live, and the birds don't use them. Donna sells the long needles, and the birds love them. Nice to have different things to offer for nesting supplies. If you are lucky enough to be able to get the long needles, then you wouldn't appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
what a joke
You must have forgot about this post of yours?
Or you realize that you are a member of the 15%.

2nd July 2011, 10:38 AM
1stbird24/7
Fledgling
its true, 85 % of this website is great and helps people but the 15% of the people on here that dont have respect for any one else ruins the whole website

You may think it's a joke, but many of us only have the short pine needles where we live, and the birds don't use them. Donna sells the long needles, and the birds love them. Nice to have different things to offer for nesting supplies. If you are lucky enough to be able to get the long needles, then you wouldn't appreciate it.
And some of us don't have pine needles at all.
I'm stuck with a couple options use palm leafs... Or by pine shavings or other nesting material from the box stores or a pigeon supply house.

When we use to travel to Florida I would always stop and fill a couple trash bags with needles. Now I am buying some new stuff. I think it is like shredded cardboardish.

·
Registered
579 Posts
It is odd. I am originally from WV. Pine straw is not use there as it is in NC where I now live. I dont need any but things are different the further north you go.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I laughed at the idea when I first read the offer. But I am surrounded by pine straw. Perhaps the poster was just like me, not aware of the circumstances of others.

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
We have tons of pine trees in our yard but no long leaf pines. Short pine needles are useless. Therefore, we have to buy them from landscaping places. Those long pine needles have to come from somewhere. Even the guy who was rude should have realized that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts