Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
21,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told about two weeks ago by our member Pigeonmama (Daryl) that she has been diagnosed with breast cancer, lung disease, and is developing diabetes. She gave me permission to let all of you know that she will be facing some very difficult times to come and would be most appreciative of our support during this difficult time.

Daryl is a long term member here (since 2005) and well known for her love of birds and animals, her wicked sense of humor, and her friendly Pidgey (another member) "bashing" over the years.

Please join with me in keeping Daryl in your thoughts and prayers.

Terry

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Oh my goodness! I will definitely be keeping her in my prayers. I knew she'd been having some respiratory problems but had no idea of this!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Daryl

God Bless & get well soon !

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
You and only you can do it Daryl. You are fiesty enough to tame Pidgey, so you will beat this too.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Don`t ever give up....my wife was only given a 8% chance to live with cancer...That was 20 years ago.... Keep a sound, motivated, strong willed head...Don`t let anyone,or anything get you down... Keep smiling and have a calm,soft demenor...
Everyone here will be pulling for you,so keep positive and things will work out...Best Allways,Alamo

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
just a bump in the road pigeonmomma..... you are so positve which is sometimes the best medicine!...you can do it!!!!!!!:)

·
Registered
12,522 Posts
Thanls, all. Hey, I am going to survive and thrive. Who else would want to try to keep Pidgey in line, I ask ya? :p
Daryl
It's a dirty job, but somebody's gotta' do it!:eek:

Alright, Daryl, take care of yourself while you're not trying to keep me inline. We just got back from diving in Bonaire and couldn't get on the site this year while down there for some reason.

Pidgey

·
Guardian Angel
10,523 Posts
I agree completely with ALAMO!!

I, too, am thinking positively AND sending very potent HEALING THOUGHTS!!

We definitely need you to keep ole Pidgey in line...as always, you know you can depend on me to help!

We will all be looking forward to positive updates!!

Remember, Nothing is impossible...

We are sending our Love and Hugs...BIG time!!

Shi and your feathered admirers: MR. Squeaks, Dom, Gimie, WoeBegone and Rae Charles :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Daryl,

I am so sorry to hear that you have so many medical problems to deal with. One of them is bad enough, let alone all three together. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, asking for strength and healing for you.

Love and hugs,

Margaret

·
Registered
441 Posts
SENDING YOU A BIG GET WELL AND A WARM SNUGGLY BEAR HUG, DARYL! AND I SENT A LITTLE NOTE TO THE MAN UPSTAIRS TOO. =-)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts