Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3 pair of young fantail in a seperate loft, they are about 3 or 4 months old, every active...

Last week, the roof of their loft was damaged, I ordered some replacement, but still have not arrived yet. London was raining a lot this week, although I try to cover the roof up, there are still some water get into the loft, thus it is damp..

yesterday I notice one of them is hiding at the bottom shelf, I thought he was sleeping, but today I found he is sick.. he does not eat and drink, and have greenish running dropping cover his vent..

I isolated it in some warm place, and try to feed him some garlic, but he does not look well, please help!!!:(

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much, I moved him indoor and put in a box with heating on.

I also followed your suggestion, feed him some solution, also a few peanut, as I run of peas.. very difficult , he refuse to eat, and spit out.

I am gonna repair the roof this weekend :-(

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think he can not make it. I feed him solution and a few peanut, and put him on the heating, as there is no food, his dropping just green water... he look ok this morning, but when I get home after work... he can not even stand up and lift his head...
what can I do??? :-(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.