Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I just finished treating a pigeon for coccidiosis with baycox, should I wait some time before I treat the bird with anything else for worms?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If I just finished treating a pigeon for coccidiosis with baycox, should I wait some time before I treat the bird with anything else for worms?
Never mind asked a vet. Thanks for the replies pigeon pajeros

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
why should I share anything with anyone. Nobody responds to posts on this ****ty website
For the sake of pigeons. And the fact that you replied to an earlier post. I finished treating the coccidiosis two days ago. They said it should be fine to go ahead ahead and treat for worms

·
Registered
6,974 Posts
why should I share anything with anyone. Nobody responds to posts on this ****ty website
Nobody responds because all the experienced members have left. Some left because of bullying and nastiness. The few left are trying their best, but unfortunately don't have the knowledge to answer all the questions.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nobody responds because all the experienced members have left. Some left because of bullying and nastiness. The few left are trying their best, but unfortunately don't have the knowledge to answer all the questions.
that's too bad. Although, my first p
ost wasn't anything complicated yet only you and one other person responded. Maybe because it pertains to "feral" pigeons and not fancy ones so nobody cares

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm not nasty to anyone, but I will let it be known if I'm responded to rudely with a narcissistic know it all attitude by somebody

·
Registered
6,974 Posts
that's too bad. Although, my first p
ost wasn't anything complicated yet only you and one other person responded. Maybe because it pertains to "feral" pigeons and not fancy ones so nobody cares
Most rescues on this site are ferals. If you love pigeons, you love them all. The breed doesn't matter.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Most rescues on this site are ferals. If you love pigeons, you love them all. The breed doesn't matter.
I just spent $115 bucks at the vet to treat that pigeon I mentioned. I had to lie and say it was a homing pigeon otherwise they euthanase them because they're "pests" I probably love them a little too much. But I'd do it again and again. He or she's well now. Releasing it tomorrow

1 - 10 of 10 Posts