Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
(for background information, pls see Victoria Beckham, you have met your match/Pet pigeons and doves).
Sorry, couldn't resist this little bit if fun...
Pooper's guide to Fashion
1. Preparation is everything! Even for a cute dove like you, you can beautify yourself further by preening for 87.5534% of your 24 hour schedule.
Example:

2. Every ringneck dove has a dream...make your owner fufil it by using these easy, foolproof tecniques:

-Bribery (i'll sit on these eggs for 5 minutes if you book me in a home-modeling agency...)
-being a drama queen
-strutting around the cage as if you are the master of it...
Repeat the above steps until your peers are reasonably angry. Then, when the cameras start appearing... please move to step 3
3. Posture. You must stand TALL, looking down upon everything else. Here is a good example:

Ham it up, exaggerate every move (think of britney spears hehe...)
Toss your head and walk elegantly like a ballerina...twitch your wings and blink purposefully... puff out your chest and swish your tail, try to look as respectable and as posh as a school principal... (PLAY HARD-TO-GET!)
4. Read the italian vogue, or at least take a peek at some of the pictures. Then buy some fashionable clothes. this attractive contraption i'm wearing is called a "hair tie"

Yes, it's a wonder they don't call it a neck tie...

(to be continued)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Continuing...

5.Make sure that you are the centre of every photo. And bring out the bling!

6. And finally, make sure to get a good sleep every night. Modeling is exhausting, and we all know the importance of getting to that morning seed buffet early!

By following this easy guide, you will easily rise to the most ATTRACTIVE DOVE IN THE CAGE. those funny posh snobs with big chests and fanny tails will no longer look down on you! you will not have to withstand the agony of nest duty!
YOU WILL BECOME THE 'IT' BIRD!!!!! :D

(hehehe, Pooper and i had a lot of fun making this...)

·
Guardian Angel
10,523 Posts
How hysterical, Richelle! :D

Looks like Pooper is a "natural!"

Thanks so much for starting my day with laughter - a.k.a. "best medicine!"

Here's to a long and profitable modeling career! ;)

Love, Hugs and Scritches

Shi :)

P.S. Your doves DO laugh, right?

·
Registered
9,868 Posts
Loved it. Thanks for the laugh.

Reti

·
Registered
61 Posts
excellent pictures indeed. a real cuttie. I am new to this. are her wing feathers cut so she doesn't fly away or she is just very tamed?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He is not fully tamed but will let you play with him once he is acquainted.:D
He can't fly due to a cat attack but he flaps and squawks a lot hehehe
Glad you liked it :)

·
Registered
813 Posts
:D:) .......ROFLOL......:):D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts