Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!!! Im in the Portland Oregon area and I have a pigeon! It’s injured and the Audubon doesn’t take them! Any help or advice on where to take this creature would be huge as I can’t keep it!

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
There may be a member here, Charis, who is in your area and takes in pigeons. Alsowould check Palomacy’s facebook site to see if they have members in your area who can help. Thank you for helping the bird. Whatseems to be wrong? Is he eating and drinking? Can you post a photo of him?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How can I get in contact with this individual? I will post on that group right now! I havent seen them eat or drink yet. I do not have any feed for them yet. What can I use around the area?

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
You can try sending a message to Charis. Also, pigeons love pigeon or dove seed mix or wild bird seed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do not have her handle or know who that is. Can you please help me get in touch? Send me a message?

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Try the Palomacy Help group on FB. Members can refer you to a pigeon friendly rescue centre, or someone might be closeby to take him in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts