Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I am at uni, but was at home during the weekend. Last night Poppy became very unwell.
She is suffering from heart failure. My Mum and Dad thought she wasn't going to make it.
Poppy is in desperate need of prayers and healing. Please could you pray for her healing. She is only 10 years old and has so much life left in her. Only on Sunday she was running and enjoying her walk, although now she did choose when she wanted to go for a walk.
Please pray God surrounds her heart with his light and love and heals her valves and reduces her hearts size. Pray her heart rate goes down so that she no longer needs the higher doses of drugs and that she is cured by Gods power.

I hate being so far from her. I really want to take her for lovely summer walks, camping and to the beach.

Thank you
Charlotte and Poppy
XxX

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Aw, poor thing! I'm so sorry to hear this about Poppy :( I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you, I forgot to ask, me and some friends are getting together to pray for her at 7pm UK time. If you could pray at this time if at all possible I would be hugely grateful.

XxX

·
Registered
911 Posts
Charlotte............I remember your original thread and posting about Poppy months ago. I also remember the lovely picture you posted of her.

Prayers worked for her healing before.......I will continue to pray for the both of you.

Louise

·
Registered
29,795 Posts
Sending healing prayers for Poppy!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you everyone for your prayers. Please please continue to pray for her.

She has already improved so much, her breath rate has fallen so the drug dosage can be reduced and she is just so much better.

Please continue this continues and that her heart is completely healed. She is so very special and gives me so much support.
I have full faith that Gods grace will be shown through her, and is already being shown.

Poppy is having XRays taken this week. Please pray they can see an improvement in her heart size, that her heart rate is normal and that her lungs are clear. Give my mum, dad and her vets positivity.

Thank you again so much.

XxXxX

·
Registered
29,795 Posts
Just said a prayer and put her in His hands.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Been saying daily prayers for you both since you mentioned it awhile back, will redouble efforts! I'm so glad she's perked up. :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you so much. It means absolutely so much to me.
She had X Rays today which showed some fluid still in her lungs but she's had her drug dosage reduced.
Please pray with me that over the coming days and weeks she will just keep on improving.

XxX

·
Registered
29,795 Posts
Continuing prayers for your little Poppy.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Hi Charlotte,

I too am praying for your precious Poppy. I do hope she continues to improve.
She is in the best hands even though you can't be with her at the moment. She can feel your love no matter how far apart you are.

Take care,

Janet x

·
Registered
806 Posts
Charlotte,
Sending +ve NRG your way, lots of healing NRG to Poppy. Nice to hear from you, been a while, hope all is well at Uni. The mind is capable of amazing healing. Hope things continue upwards for her, peace :), YaSin. [formerly 'Warren11']

1 - 20 of 69 Posts