Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would really appreciate it if someone out there has the band id's for the grandparents of "PRIMUS", band id NL 95 2729823? I have googled every way I can, but can't find the id of the grandparents, so that I can finish one of the pedigrees. Thanks, Don.

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Sounds like you decendants of the Magic Star x My girl pairing of Ganus. I have a Grandson of this pair. I can only go back as far a the parents of Primus. I have had limited luck with his offspring. A daughter bred me one of my best young birds last year. I am going to mate him with another hen this year and try and get some more consistent birds out of him. His pedigree is nice.

Randy

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
My bird's grandparents are Magic Star x My Girl and Ikon x Lady Luck. He definitely makes good pedigrees. I may breed him with my granddaughter or Daughter of Verinque (First Nat Borgues) this year. Would make for quite the paperwork. Make Five out of the 8 Greats National Ace Birds. Funny how my good old USA families (Vic Miller, Bob Kinney) still seem the soundest. Ganus breeds great paperwork with his imported champions, but a good sound family of race birds has proven best for me.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you Randy. I have been off ill all week, but I have sure been enjoying laying around, surfing the net, looking up info on pigeon pedigrees, online gaming, visiting my birds. Man, I sure am enjoying being ill. Oh well, all good things come to an end. At least I will be feeling better when I get back in the truck next tuesday. Until then, I am totally relaxing around the house!!!

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I almost forgot. As I am transferring data from a 4th generation to 5th generation pedigree, I have been pleasantly surprised to find some good name bird on the 5th level, and also some pleasant surprises on the 4th generation pedigrees, which had blanks on some of them. This is just like when I was a kid looking for easter eggs, YE HAW!!!!!!!

G

·
Thanks for the complement. I do owe it all from the members in here, google and Pipa.be. Not to mention a mentor or a few along the way.

Randy
your welcome and well I do have to say I like how you go the extra distance with what you have learned along the way ,so thankyou for always sharing what you know ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts