Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
You can use printers that are not listed by Benzing as being compatible. I have used an Epson C88+ and a Dell 3115CN. The printer just has to have the old style parallel port. Most printers available today are USB. Wish Benzing would make it so it could use a USB printer. Look on Ebay for a used one that has a parallel printer port.

·
Registered
478 Posts
From the Benzing site:

Is it possible to connect a printer directly to the BENZING M1 with the USB-port?

No, it is not possible to print out directly from the BENZING M1 with USB, it has to be uploaded to the PC first, because in the M1 is no driver for a printer installed! From the PC it can be printed as usual

·
Registered
600 Posts
From the Benzing site:

Is it possible to connect a printer directly to the BENZING M1 with the USB-port?

No, it is not possible to print out directly from the BENZING M1 with USB, it has to be uploaded to the PC first, because in the M1 is no driver for a printer installed! From the PC it can be printed as usual
Interesting I connect my M1 to the computer drivers installed and still wont read my M1

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.