Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I just wanted to know why did you decide to get pigeons other than all the others in the pet store?

And if you want can you post a picture of your prized pigeon. I am just curious, thats all.

And please keep the bad comments down please.

Thank you,
Lucas

·
Registered
255 Posts
I got pigeons because it whas a twist of fate that I got two ferals and just kinda kept adding to them through breeding, and buying a few birds here and there. this winter I baught 30 rollers all at the same time. the guy couldn't aford the feed bill and he whas selling them unbelivably cheep. so I baught them. LOL al because I fell in love with them two ferals

·
Registered
77 Posts
I also fell in love with a feral :p now she is a house pigeon with a Pheasant pigeon as a mate and a son who is half show homer(from a different mate) as a neighbor. In a few months i will be adding a pair of Mookees

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aww I also have 2 ferals that I fell in love with<3 :D
Lucas

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
My dad got me started with pigeons. He had them when he was a kid. I like them because you can let them out to fly and they come back. There's so many different breeds and colors, and they're super smart. And they have the kind of history that makes you proud to be a part of the hobby.

·
Registered
243 Posts
This pigeon was given to me by my best friends wife. My best friend died of cancer 5 years ago and he wanted me to have her. Every time I look at his pigeon she reminds me of Rudy.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This pigeon was given to me by my best friends wife. My best friend died of cancer 5 years ago and he wanted me to have her. Every time I look at his pigeon she reminds me of Rudy.
Aww... that pigeon is so pretty. I'm sad to hear about your friend.
Lucas

1 - 18 of 18 Posts