Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello friends, i am using a children probiotic sanchet called flora-sp. it does work on pigeons as my pigeons had frequent watery poops from quite a while, i gave them some powder sprinkled on seeds as well as mixed in water [1 big pinch and a half mixed in a litre of water] and now watery poops are rare. they only pass good firm droppings. but i am confused in which way should i provide them with it?? some say its better to add in feed as in water bacteria settles down soon. but i also read its better in water as bacteria multiply in water. so which one should i go with?? its more confortable to add in water though

·
Premium Member
25,396 Posts
Glad to hear their poops are getting solid. If it is working, continue sprinkling it on seed and make sure they finish it all as it probably loses its potency.

What are the instructions on the package for mixing it for children?

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its said, not to mix in cold or hot water. can be fed directly or mixed in water to children.
i like this probiotic sanchet bcoz its the only one which dissolves completely in water.
but okay as you say,i will sprinkle it on feed, probably every sunday.

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
I just put it n the water. They get enough of it, as I just mix enough for the water they consume. I know that when they eat, they will drink. And will drink some later on also. Toward the end of the day, they get fresh water again anyway. Works for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.