Tags
eyes shut
975 views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  hamlet 
#1 ·
Please tell me what happen to my Pigeon eyes

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Today I understand what happen to my hen pigeon , she is hurting by the cock .
Now please tell me the medicien for the pigeon if they are hurted or get injured on skin, main thing is that give the solution or any other thing for the pigeon louse fly or pigeon flies they live in pigeon body and they suck blood. Tell me that solution or medicien name that easily found in indian. Thanx

#7 ·
Now please tell me the medicien for the pigeon if they are hurted or get injured on skin,
She probably don't need anything to be applied near the eyes unnecessarily. Wash the area near eyes with boiled saline water and leave it. She will get fine in few days.
But if you wanna do something then,terramycin opthalmic ointment can clear up the infection and swelling in few days.

#6 ·
I'm glad the problem has been resolved. Please make arrangements so that your pigeons don't fight/hurt each other.

There is "carbyl dust" which is sold under the name "Bolfo powder". Its easily available in vet medicine shops. You can dust the birds with this powder. DON'T DUST the neck and face of the bird. Turn the bird upside down and spread its wings and sprinkle the some powder on wings and tail and all your bird's external parasites will die and fall off in 15-20 mins.
When you dust,dust all birds at the same time

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.