Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hii i have been reading a lot on garlic but couldnt get answer to some of my question...i just soak 1 garlic clove in 1/2 litre for 3-4 hours...
1] how to use garlic in summer????..this things makes me nervous to use garlic...some people say water would start to riot.. so please help me with this...??
2]how to use garlic for lice and mites?????....i could get to know the dosage of garlic in bath water, my pigeon get bath in a tray which holds gallon of water...so what should be the dosage and time to soak for garlic??
3] do garlic really helps to keep internal parasites low??
please give ur opinion....

·
Registered
463 Posts
For lice and mites I use bath salt in there bath water or you can use a product called sevindust for the garden. Sprinkle some on there breast and under wings and rub in keeping it away from there face. If these are available to you. Jim

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually never ordered anything from pigeon supply as it's very expensive and I couldn't get sevin dust...so Its better for me to use garlic as it's also very safe and effective... So I will try crushing 2 cloves in a gallon overnight for bath...so can anyone also answer my other questions...

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
As you know garlic water starts to rot,
I would use injectable ivermectin in bathing water. Half teaspoon to a litre. Carbyl or permethrin dust are easily available. Bolfo is the brand for carbyl dust which kill external parasites instantly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts