Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering, I have heard about that pvc joint pipe used as a drop trap, just wondering if you can tell me size it is?

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Another idea is what I finally decided to use, a 45 degree 4 inch pvc elbow. My loft is a converted play house I built for my daughter 18 years or so ago. A little modification to add a aviary to the front and I put a landing board on the side next to it, with the two 45 degree elbows on the side of the loft. I love it, and the birds just drop right down into the loft and seem to like it as well.

Tony

·
Registered
790 Posts
Another idea is what I finally decided to use, a 45 degree 4 inch pvc elbow. My loft is a converted play house I built for my daughter 18 years or so ago. A little modification to add a aviary to the front and I put a landing board on the side next to it, with the two 45 degree elbows on the side of the loft. I love it, and the birds just drop right down into the loft and seem to like it as well.

Tony

I would like to see a pic of your setup.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I would like to see a pic of your setup.
I think you would like it. Just click on my name then look under my photo album titled, "My Loft." I have pictures set up there for how I have things built. Any questions let me know.

God Bless,
Tony

1 - 5 of 5 Posts