Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A member of our racing club passed away unexpectedly today, his family has asked to help get his birds placed. If anyone is interested contact Jim @ [email protected] He has been an active racer for a number of years in both old and young birds.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I am sorry for the loss! Please, if you get the chance, pass on the regret from the pigeon world to the family! Jim
I second that Jim, my heart and prayers go out to that family.

Walter

G

·
I agree its always sad event when another pigeon enthusiats leaves us , sorry for your loss and hope you find a great place to place these birds :(

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the sympathy Jim, Walter and Lakotaloft, this was an absolute surprise as we are beginning to plan our old bird racing for next month. He lived alone so I don't know how much info will be available on the birds. I'll know more today as a couple of us are going to get birds and get them fed and watered.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Thank you for doing what you are doing. Personally speaking I do not fear death, but I do fear what will happen to my birds when it should happen. So what you are doing is not only for your friend and his family, taking care of his birds is also a comfort to me. It is another reward to having pigeons, knowing people like you are among us. Jim

·
Banned
2,389 Posts
Two pigeon flyers were wondering if it was Pigeon Racing in Heaven. They decided whoever went First they would let th other know. Bill went first--he came back and told John--I have good news and bad news. The good is they race pigeons in Heaven. John says -if they race pigeons -it can't be any bad news.-Bill says "John you will be shipping with us next Friday".

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hugh,

Rapid City, South Dakota and I can ship the birds. Cost will be around $80 for 6 which would be the box and shipping.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts