Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i posted this in another section, im new, sorry room:
Hello forum!! i am a complete Novice, i bought a pigeon timer / clock because i love clocks, and my father used to keep pigeons when he was a child, so i figured its a great peice to pass on!!! i would like to know how they work, its value, (not to sell) just to know, who repairs them, how to activate it, if im doing something wrong, etc.. its a belgium unit, with a crank on one side, that when i turn it, it seems to make a roller move that i assume puts ink on the needs to show the time it takes off or lands, however the clock on the front with a small dial showing hours and a large outer dial showing minutes doesnt work.. am i doing something wrong?? i wound it about 5 or 6 times inside the wood case, but nothing, is there a way of activating it?? its a belgium unit, i can show pics, send them , etc.. thanks for any and all help

·
Registered
417 Posts
i posted this in another section, im new, sorry room:
Hello forum!! i am a complete Novice, i bought a pigeon timer / clock because i love clocks, and my father used to keep pigeons when he was a child, so i figured its a great peice to pass on!!! i would like to know how they work, its value, (not to sell) just to know, who repairs them, how to activate it, if im doing something wrong, etc.. its a belgium unit, with a crank on one side, that when i turn it, it seems to make a roller move that i assume puts ink on the needs to show the time it takes off or lands, however the clock on the front with a small dial showing hours and a large outer dial showing minutes doesnt work.. am i doing something wrong?? i wound it about 5 or 6 times inside the wood case, but nothing, is there a way of activating it?? its a belgium unit, i can show pics, send them , etc.. thanks for any and all help
pigeon timer is a old thing, here in the philippines we use SMS clocking system easy to use, fast, cheap

1 - 2 of 2 Posts