Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the members of our racing homer club passed away today. No femaily member is interested in continuing with the birds. If you are interested, the birds are in Rapid City, Sout Dakota. Contact Jim at [email protected]

G

·
One of the members of our racing homer club passed away today. No femaily member is interested in continuing with the birds. If you are interested, the birds are in Rapid City, Sout Dakota. Contact Jim at [email protected]
its sad when people from the club wont help out and take these birds in for one of its own members :(

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lakotaloft,

Tell me of an average flyer who can take 50 extra birds into their loft. Our guys stepped up and found them homes.

Jim

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Lakotaloft,

Tell me of an average flyer who can take 50 extra birds into their loft. Our guys stepped up and found them homes.

Jim
I can't. With what I plan to breed by fall I'm full. Sorry, would love to help a fellow flyer but I live too far.

Tony

G

·
Lakotaloft,

Jim
Jim that was my point, I just thought it was a shame that they left it all upto one person in the club to take on the responsibility of all these pigeons (you) when if they each of them took in an equal amount of birds it would have made the dispersal alot easier .. there was no disrespect ment in the statement and Im glad you pulled together to find them new homes ..if I had the room and finances I would have taken them all in if I could without a doubt ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts