Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This cock was bred by David Knightes who was 2nd in AIC race winning $25,000 in 2011. In 2009 4th average speed in WOW Truck Race, etc, etc, etc, he has won a money and beat a lot of the big guys such as Mike Ganus, David Clausing, Rick Mardis, etc, he has also won money in the Sun City Million Dollar race plenty of times as well. I bought this cock last spring and raced him, he was my only day bird from the auction race (only bird at all actually). I have no pedigree on him but it is safe to assume he is a Fabry cross of some sort. I would like $10 plus box and shipping.

This grizzle cock was bred by the best flier in my club over the past two years. He is either a Leen Boers or White Horse... no pedigree. I flew him every week he was always a couple minutes behind my first drop but he came home in excellent condition, the old timers tell me that it is common to see a long distance pigeon do that , and he does handle like a long distance pigeon. All I want is box and shipping.

This late hatch grizzle cock was given to me with its nest mate from a flier in another club that dominates. He told me this pigeon has 6 siblings that won a race or were equal first in 2012! This bird comes with no pedigree but I know he bought a lot of Mike Ganus pigeons, and struck gold. If it were a hen and not a cock I'd be keeping it. Send me box and shipping.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

I know three good pigeon men in person, this cock was bred by one of them. He was my clock bird a few times and won 4th place (equal first) for me. He is White Horse/Fabry/Houben, I have no pedigree unfortunately. It is not everyday someone will sell you a race winner so I'd like to see $50 (or best offer) even though he has no pedigree, I will send the diploma with him. Plus shipping, I will get you a box for this guy.

I have a Dark Check Staf Van Reet cock that is a yearling from Emerald City Loft (Clarence Pascua) that is a nest mate to a money bird for sale I can email you the pedigree right now and take pictures of him tomorrow. I saw a sibling sell for over $100 on a pigeon auction website. I would like $50.00 plus box and shipping charges. Clarence told me who ever buys these from me for so cheap is a lucky guy or gal! (Email for his pedigree)

The next is a cock is a blue check off of an imported Groenveld which flew good against thousands of birds, and the mother is an inbred Leprachaun. I only shipped him to two races and then he broke his 10th flight somehow and I stopped racing him but I trained him every week, in those two races he went to however he was my clock bird in both of them. I would like $50 plus shipping, I marked him down to the base price I'd like to get rid of these guys, since I am not going to fly old birds. (Email for his pedigree)

You can private message me or email me at [email protected] if you want to see the birds wings or something I have skype and oovoo and we can show them to you through a webcam. Don't let price discourage you, just contact me and we will work something out.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I believe they both have dark eyes not a pearl eye or something fancy like that.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Someone has sent me a box and shipping money for the grizzle cocks so they are spoken for.

The other four cocks are still available ill let them all go for $150 plus box and shipping that's a lot less then I paid and less than they are worth in my opinion. You can also take them individually if you want I have a really nice hen I could send with one of them for free as well. So if you but one cock you can end up with a nice hen and have a pair for $50 plus box and shipping.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts