Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am busy with college and don't have alot of time with my birds and am looking to down size and was wondering if anyone is interested in acquring some to help me reduce. I fly vanloons, aristonas, hofkens, hekkenklaks, fabry's (mcarthur and aiglon line), mr. in the money blood and spanjaards janssens down from 058 lines. Some of these birds were hard to acquire but with babies everywhere, some has to go to make room. I know this is not the right thread to post but it seems most of the racers are here rather than the 4 sale section.
sold

·
Registered
267 Posts
what are you offering for this are you giving it away or selling it, how much are you asking for ? send me pm and your location?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
the picture of the mcloft casaert/vanloon is for sale as well, pm me on that bird if anyone is interested, as far a grizzles, I tend to fly blue bars and checks and once in a while i will get chocolate vanloons. I'm sorrie but these birds will be for sale and all the free ones were given to away to future members and participants of the sports. If time permitted me, I wouldn't be letting go so many birds but due to expenses of school and bird food and supplies, I would like to keep everything with in budget.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I hope that by the time I find some space to lease a loft in any backyard of fellow-hobbyist there will still be some birds left for me. I am in a quandary whether to live in New Jersey where my brother lives or stay in the Philippines for a year-long vacation where I have a house. Anyway, in any place except Canada, I would have my own loft. Hence, I hope by the time I am settled there will still be some birds left for me. Please, dvtlegend.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
let me know when you settle down or when you are in need of some birds. Today, some one came and picked up on some of my meulemans. I will keep reducing till I can get down to a manageable amount of birds. Now I will be trying my luck and send some babies to the midwest1loft and try my luck.

picture of my stock meuleman cock.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well, got bad news and really need to let some birds go. Due to conflict of summer school and work, my job told me that they won't be able to work with my schedule and told me my last day of work is may 14. Can appreciate it anyone can help take some birds off my hands, money is going to be tight now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts