Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
City of Hayward Animal Shelter has a handsome pigeon available for adoption. He escaped from a hawk and then was pinned by a cat on a citizen's porch. The citizen rescued the pigeon and had an officer transfer him to the shelter. He is doing much better and his wounds have healed quite nicely. He is very sweet and looking for a loving home. If you are interested in adopting our pigeon, please stop by the City of Hayward Shelter or call 510.293.7200 for additional information.

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
This is a piece of work because I called the phone number to find out what State this is in for they never list a State even when you call and they give you about 6 or 7 options and you have to listen to them---then I put it on the internet .gov and it gives me plenty of City of Haywoods but with different States and I am not computer savy here so then I call up information and ask what area code is 510 and they say Calirornia. I am just getting too old for this.....Person who wrote the thread can I get the bird shipped and I would pay for it to Colorado because someday I am going to start racing pigeons and this will be my second racer--then I will beat all the other racing birds out there lol.c.hert

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Just let them know that someone is interested in that birdie at the shelter for I need to go to work now maybe you could adopt it thread writer and then I can have it shipped to me by you--just to get it out of the shelter for now--what do you think??? I will gone all day but will answer you the first chance I get...c.hert

1 - 4 of 4 Posts