Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know, because of my moving to Florida I have cut my breeding stock back to only ten pair (my best). I now find myself having to cut that back yet to five or six pair. I will have limited room and must alow for some of this years top young to enter the breeding loft.

I hate to part with these birds but I have to keep my breeding program on track. Many of these birds are race winners, brothers & sisters to race winners or parents of race winners.

I am asking $60.00 each or $100.00 per pair. Please PM me if interested.

Ace

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Two Pair For The Price Of One

With the purchase of each pair of breeders I will add one pair of 2010 young birds from my remaining breeders. I will not be racing next year, only breeding some birds for the money races. If you will agree to pay the shipping for the 2010 young birds and keep me posted on their progress I will send them to you for next years race team.

Ace

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
With the purchase of each pair of breeders I will add one pair of 2010 young birds from my remaining breeders. I will not be racing next year, only breeding some birds for the money races. If you will agree to pay the shipping for the 2010 young birds and keep me posted on their progress I will send them to you for next years race team.

Ace
I still have a few pair of these breeders left. I will be heading to Florida for good in two weeks and would like to find new homes for these birds before I go. These are not birds I want to part with. My loss could be your gain!

Ace

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Yes, I am kinda new. I had about 30 racers about 25 years ago. I use to take them about 40 miles out and let them go, they always beat me home. I am alot older now and I would like to start into a club next year. the club close to me is in Bay City,Michigan, that an hour ride from me in the Tawas Area.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts