Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I only got five birds that I need to sell guys..help me out here, all prices are plus $50 for shipping.
1. Grandson of Constans $100, untested breeder. Try buying one from Rick for that price see how that goes. PENDING PAYMENT
2. CBS Koopman cock off of imports, bred a money winner and a few clock birds. $50 PENDING PAYMENT
3. Leen Boers hen from Laurie McConnell never bred from, $100. SOLD
4. Kannibaal cock from Rick Nanez out of Tabacco Valley Kid, I have seen young out of him sell for $1200 online, this cock bred a multiple diploma winner and money winner for me. $100 SOLD
5. Kannibaal hen off of Baron Kannibaal and Sun Godess the better breeder of the two in my opinion, bred money winner, diploma winners, and clock birds with two different cock birds. I don't think you can even get this cross anymore, if you asked for a hen off Baron Kannibaal the price you would get quoted would be between $1,000-1,500. I am asking $200. SOLD

PM me for more info.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Dog gone it, missed the Kannibaal! I am being sold a direct import pair for OLR for $570 as a FAVOR!
I think just to bring them into the USA is around 300.00 - 320.00 Plus shipping to your home. So yeah ... it's a favor to you.

Best of luck with them!

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts