Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Dark Check Staf Van Reet cock that is a yearling from Emerald City Loft (Clarence Pascua) that is a nest mate to a money bird for sale I can email you the pedigree right now and take pictures of him tomorrow. I saw a sibling sell for over $100 on a pigeon auction website. I would like $50.00 plus box and shipping charges.

The next is a cock is a blue check off of an imported Groenveld which flew good against thousands of birds, and the mother is an inbred Leprachaun. I only shipped him to two races and then he broke his 10th flight somehow and I stopped racing him but I trained him every week, in those two races he went to however he was my clock bird in both of them. I would like $100 (or best offer) plus box and shipping.

This one is one of my Fabry cocks, blue bar splash white flights. He has a brother who was top 5% at 150 miles, and then 9th at a 325 mile race in which I believe the YPM were around 700. In 2012 he had another brother consistently clocking for me who ended up winning equal first in a race, he also has a sister that I only shipped to two races and she was in the first drop in both of those races. Those are the only siblings I raced off of that pair and they all did exceptionally well. The father is a big cock that breeds awesome birds wit this one hen, the hen is from David Knightes who won $25,000 in the AIC race loosing $100,000 by less than one second. That hen and the money winner are related in a bunch of different ways. Her father won the Kings Cup one loft race in 2004. Both her grand parents are 500 mile winners. One grandmother is a one loft race winner the other grand mother is a 300 mile winner. The cock that I'm selling his full brother bred me a race winner and my clock bird at the stations that were 250+ miles his first year breeding as well. There is a ton of winning blooding whether it is nieces/nephews, brothers/sisters, this stuff has been what is working for me after I get past 250 miles. I would like $100 plus box and shipping.

All three cock birds are big birds, so if you have a nice medium-small sized hen they would compliment each other pretty well. I don't like big pigeons I wish I didn't have them, but the big birds are what have been clocking for me over the past two years, so I'm just embracing it now.

If you buy 2 or more maybe we can work out a deal, private message me or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump, I really should have sold that BC cock by now hes off an import that flew well, and a great blend of Mels best Van Reets. The DC cock is a full sibling to winners!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts