Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i decided to keep my birds i didnt have the heart to sell them, but i dont think i will be racing any this year as money is very tight and i got a young family,so i keep my birds in the garden untill things get better and then i will return to the sport but in the meantime i will just sit and injoy them in the garden,

mark

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey alamo i know what you saying there my dad is still with us but very old now bless him. i raced pigeons all my life with him beside me.we had years of fun with our birds, we now live 3hrs drive from each other.but he packed in pigeons years back when he got to old to keep up with it all, and like you without my dad racing with me it dont seem the same.i was talking to him yesturday and he said he will pay my expensives for racing this year if i wanted to do so, but i said ni i not takeing his money he worked hard for all his life, but i know dad it be in the post lol.think he wants to be a silent partner in the birds bless him. but yeah alamo i know what it means when you raced pigeons with ya dad all your life.

mark

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol lads my dad has sent me the expensives for my years racing bless him he said he wants to come up and stay for a while and sit in the garden with me and waiit for the birds to come home from the races. its going to be a grate season for me lol bless your heart dad.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.