Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no experience with pigeons and have no idea what type it is (google lens says its a homing pigeon but it looks like this image (the bird in front)
Bird Eye Beak Fence Plant
and the site this image is from says its a roller. it has a blue band on its right leg with somewriting on it that I can't see through the balcony door. Its been there for at least 5 hours now (and in the same spot/the only area with some shade for an hour ish now). It won't fly away for some reason, and it's pooped a lot of liquidy green **** which doesn't seem very normal?? This post is written for my friend but its more convenient to say "I" instead of my friend all the time, but my friend's not willing to go outside and check its band/feed it (says itll come back for food) and doesnt want that bird there. What on earth do I tell him to do? He's planning to just wait it out but to me that sounds like he's going to die and rot there because it's extremely sunny outside and will be for at least 4 more hours.

picture time ^^
Bird Beak Feather Grey Art

the bird. never seen a bird like this before
Gesture Petal Cloud Tints and shades Art

the clearest picture he sent of his band (jesus the lil weirdo has terrifying claws)
Automotive tire Grey Bedrock Geological phenomenon Asphalt

why are the poop pictures clearer than the bird
Twig Event Soil Asphalt Metal

Liquid Fluid Gas Water Circle

a fresh one for viewing pleasure

·
Registered
6,696 Posts
He is producing starvation droppings. Plse put seed and water down for him. They sometimes just needs a couple days rest with good food to regain strength and will leave for home again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts