Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rare and regular colored racing homers for sale.
Pigeons may be picked up by appointment in Dayton, Ohio and shipping is available in the United States of America.
Please take a look at my website for pictures and prices.
I will be adding a lot more pictures soon, including a lot of pictures of 2010 hatched homers

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Becky, yes he's an indigo.
The top bird is an indigo too.
The color in the pictures faded out some. I have a new camera and unfortunately I keep changing the settings on it by accident because the buttons are so small. I am also not familar with all the different functions on it.
Mur933, email sent on shipping.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Becky, yes he's an indigo.
The top bird is an indigo too.
The color in the pictures faded out some. I have a new camera and unfortunately I keep changing the settings on it by accident because the buttons are so small. I am also not familar with all the different functions on it.
Mur933, email sent on shipping.
Keit,
I didnt get any e-mail I dont know y..could you send me the details again
or just shoot an e-mail at [email protected] or pm me here
thx

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I don't race, so I do not keep pedigrees.
I breed mostly for color and confirmation, but prefer to breed out of racing stock.
I will be selling some pedigreed and diplomaed birds this Fall, for a friend of mine, Don Oberdier.
Don won 11 out of 14 races in his club last year and this year had won 4 out of 5, the last time I talked to him.
The bird that beat him was a bird that he gave away. It's brother, that Don kept, placed second.
The AU 2010 LH birds, on my site, are all from Don as well as some of the non-banded ones.

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Grrr. As always, your indigos and andalusians really tempt me :p But I'd much prefer if they were racing homers. Plus I don't really have the money for it anyways, haha.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Becky, most of my indigos and some of my andalusians are race birds.
I have been making andalusians by breeding Black Eagles from Dick Williamson, the former Editor-in-chief of American Pigeon News, from whom I got all his racers from when he retired, with indigos I got from him and Don Oberdier and some other race guys.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts