Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Young cock

This young cock carries frill stencil and saddle. He's out of a red grizzle saddle Skye Lake Sion cock on a red lace frill stencil Stone hen.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Pigeons

I'm interested in the D.Opal hen; the reduced frill stencil grizzle cock and the bar less milky good gimpel cock.
My biggest problem is when I've ordered birds from you in the past I don't the birds I've paid for, you have replaced them with something I have not seen.
The last order of. Birds I received from you was three red stencil's that died within 5 days of there arrival and one res.red that is still in my breeding loft.
How goes the teaching
P. Huntsman:):)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm interested in the D.Opal hen; the reduced frill stencil grizzle cock and the bar less milky gimpel cock.
Are these three birds still available. Let me know the price.
Please stick with the deal; don't tell me they are available and then send me something else to replace one of the birds we agreed upon.

PHuntsman

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi Peter,

I still have the birds in the photos available. If you want them I will not charge you anything for the birds to replace ones that died. You'd just have to pay for the shipping box & shipping. Call me when you get a chance and we'll make arrangements. 440-821-9071

Thanks,Jeff

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I don't race, but I do fly my young birds and take them on training flights. They fly good and home good but I don't know how they'd do in a race. There is some Jannsen and Oshaben Trenton blood in my birds.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts