Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
I am intrigued and nosey. You don't want to share your results with us? The sentence "Thanks to open Loft," intrigues me. I gave my pigeons open loft from time to time and they enjoy it.

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
Excellent results and with YEARLINGS no less!! That's terrific! I see your son even beat you a time or two........LOL.........good for him! Ya'll started early. I see you're already out to the 500 mile station.......we're flying a 400 this coming week end. Then another 300 and then the 500........

Keep it up! I find out tonight how I did this past week end. :)

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
I think Natural, I keep all the cocks and hen togeather at all times.
although on race day I fly the cocks in the A race and the Hen in the B race.
Oh Ok.....I was just curious. I had MAJOR problems with my birds this year because I went to a new "program" and it didn't work AT ALL.........had a conversation with another fancier and got the problem (me ;)) corrected and things are fine now.
Natural and open loft are fine. Widowhood or Double Widowhood and open loft are NOT fine.........I learned the hard way.
If you want to hear the tale, I'll tell you about it.........bottom line is, if you're flying Widowhood or Double Widowhood, don't go messing with things. ;)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Oh Ok.....I was just curious. I had MAJOR problems with my birds this year because I went to a new "program" and it didn't work AT ALL.........had a conversation with another fancier and got the problem (me ;)) corrected and things are fine now.
Natural and open loft are fine. Widowhood or Double Widowhood and open loft are NOT fine.........I learned the hard way.
If you want to hear the tale, I'll tell you about it.........bottom line is, if you're flying Widowhood or Double Widowhood, don't go messing with things. ;)
Hey Renee.
I'd be interested, please tell.

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
Hey Renee.
I'd be interested, please tell.
OK. Later when I've got more time, I'll start a new thread. What I did and how my birds reacted pretty much floored me.....however, those that have been at this longer than me, may already know what I learned the hard way........;), but, just ask my Dad....he'll tell you I've learned EVERYTHING the hard way all my life........:rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.