Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 1132 Posts

·
Registered
21,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Naturegirl (Cindy) was asking about being able to see pictures of the members .. I thought there was a thread here on Pigeon-Talk that had a lot of member pictures in it, but I haven't found it. If you are willing to share a "mug shot" of yourself, please do ..

Here's one of me in fairly decent, cleaned up condition:
(I'm the female on the left ..)

And here I am with my beloved Mr. Nibbles (Muscovy Duck who has since passed on):

Terry

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Gosh Terry you are adorable! Nice to meet you that is with a real face to put with your name (he,he,he)

Cindy

·
Registered
21,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gosh Terry you are adorable! Nice to meet you that is with a real face to put with your name (he,he,he)

Cindy
Thanks, Cindy, but I'm WAY too old to be adorable :p If you search out some of my Pageant of Pigeons threads and LAPC Lawn Show threads, you'll find Rena, George, Debbie, Margaret, and perhaps some others.

I hope the other members will want to participate in this thread.

Terry

PS: You best be gettin' a picture of you in here, girl! :)

·
Registered
690 Posts
Just me and Tiny :)

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
This is very fun and I wish I knew how to post a photo. I have a wonderful :eek: self taken photo of Piggy [parrot] and myself.:D
BREAKING NEWS........HEEEEEERE'S Charis & Piggy!!!

·
Registered
500 Posts
My Proud Mom Mug shot!

Another great thread, Terry! Great idea too, Cindy!
Bet this one will be a 'Sticky' for sure!

This is one of my finer moments during my daughter's Graduation with Honors!
Had alot of pics with me with pet kids, but too hard to decide which one to choose!

Great to meet the cute mugs thusfar! Come on, guys...waiting to see your cute mugs as well!

Great pics, Terry! Were you receiving an award?
Love that BIG GUY Mr. Nibbles....I'm sure his beauty graces Rainbow Bridge quite well!

Attachments

·
Registered
21,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Christin .. you and your daughter are SOOOOO beautiful! Thank you for the photo!

Yes, I was getting an award there in Dec 2006 .. I was elected an Animal Hero by a local TV and radio show and that first pic was taken at the award luncheon. The other pic was at a Lily Sanctuary (parrot rescue) event where I am on the board of directors .. we were INSIDE a Macy's store .. with our birds including my Mr. Nibbles .. they (Macy's) don't allow us to bring live birds anymore, but it sure was fun the first couple of times.

Terry

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
OK .. no excuses .. if you would like to share your picture here on Pigeon-Talk and don't know how or can't get it resized .. just send it to me or to Pete (sorry Pete .. I just volunteered you here) and we'll get it done.

Terry
I'm more then happy to lend a hand posting, Terry. I have plenty of Photobucket space and tons of programs for resizing ;)

·
Registered
631 Posts
Hi All This Is me Jennifer On One Of My Horses His Name Is Mid-Nigth Jake He Is Also The Pretty One In That Picture.
Then the other Picture is My Husband Harry He is riding His Other Girlfriend:eek: Her Name is Easy-Rider She Is A Organic Dairy Cow. She is Also The Pretty One In That Picture.
And Thanks Terry For Start this Thread What A great idea Hope To See Others.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
What wonderful pictures! I'll have to find something to post one day soon.

1 - 20 of 1132 Posts