Pigeon-Talk banner
1081 - 1100 of 1132 Posts

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
We have mild winters.No snow very little rain.Hot summers
Were in a deep freeze right now :eek: Been in the single digits and below zero for about a week........I HATE that! I have yet to find a pair of gloves to feed and clean with, that my fingers don't freeze in :mad: Painful!!!!

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
Thanks. Nice to put the face with the name. Very nice pic of you, and your pretty lady.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Thanks. Nice to put the face with the name. Very nice pic of you, and your pretty lady.
Thank you. Figured id post a new one since my last one that I posted was 2 years ago

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
I had forgotten that you had posted one before, but now I remember that you did. Gee, has it been that long?

·
Registered
836 Posts
I had forgotten that you had posted one before, but now I remember that you did. Gee, has it been that long?
Indeed it has. A lot of things were going on. I have my first child due in May...hit restart with my pigeons. Now I only have rollers...and one homer (shes 10). Annnd I believe I am going to propose this weekend as well. :D but Im getting together some good color/performance stock. Got some whitebars coming in pretty soon. Might have to go cleab a couple lofts for a bronze one. But all in good time.

1081 - 1100 of 1132 Posts