Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

2 years ago I came upon an injured pigeon. He was in a place where I frequent daily and I had seen him for at least a year hanging around. He stood out because he was speckled. But one day I found him flopping around with a broken wing, severely broken. So I took him to a safe place, and there he has been since. Part of his wing fell off and he will never fly again.

A few months ago, a new pigeon showed up visiting my "safe place". This pigeon looks a little different from the other wild pigeons in the area and has a band. She is not fearful of people and she decided that this was a nice place to be and refuses to leave. She appears as though she may have had a wing clipped at one time?

Anyway, My safe place is becoming increasingly unsafe and must be removed. Circumstances have changed and I can no longer provide a home for these two special kids. I am desperately seeking someone who enjoys these birds and will continue to provide them a safe home.

So, PLEASE, any one out that there? Please help me relocate these birds.

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
Lisa...it's really important to tell us where you are located.

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
Hopefully someone will respond who can take them, but you can't just let them go.

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
Well I hope someone who can help will see this. I'm sorry you must lose them.

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
Call this clinic, explain your situation and ask if they know of anyone that does pigeon rescue.

Dr. Patrick Hauck
2675 E. Flamingo Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89121
(702) 734-9761
They see both pet and feral pigeons.
If they are feral, the rescuer will need to continue home care as the office will not keep them.
This is a very friendly and supportive office.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts