Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am currently undertaking a MSc project at Imperial College and want to find out the opinions of pigeon fanciers, members of the public, conservationists and falconers on taking birds of prey from the wild in the UK. It would really help me a lot if you could please take 10 minutes to fill out this simple questionnaire which asks for your opinions on various issues concerning birds of prey in the UK. Please do not discuss this matter in this thread, as this would bias my results (people might change their minds after reading other people's thoughts on the matter).
Also, as this survey is vital for my project and I really need a lot of responses, I hope you don't mind if I bump this thread once every few days to prevent it getting pushed onto an old page where people won't see it. I will only do this until I have enough responses.
Although this is about UK birds, I would appreciate all responses.

I would really appreciate your responses!

Here is the link
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=WWewE2ByqcKEhLu8KY3h7w_3d_3d

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks to everyone who has completed the survey, I'm really grateful for your help. If anyoe is yet to complete it could you please do so, as I need as many responses as possible for the project to be worthwhile.
Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you havn't done so already could you please complete the survey? It's an important part of my uni project and I need as many responses as possible!
Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.