Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the PAGEANT is history for this year.I had 3 different breeds entered this year SADDLE HOMERS ITALIAN OWLS, and AMERICAN SHOW RACERS I took first and second with my SADDLE HOMERS ,I got third place with my ITALIAN OWLS the birds that my bird were just a bit better then mine With my AMERICAN SHOW RACERS I did poorly and I must say that the show racers that were shown were very fine birds, and my birds were not even close ;)

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Great Job, George and I'm sure you'll do even better next year. I really enjoyed looking at all the pictures that Terry posted on another thread. I'm sure all the birds were great and I'm sure the judges had a hard time picking who was best. I learned so much and I can't wait to see a show in person near me. min

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Hi George,

I looked at your Saddle Homers. Those were beautiful birds. I loved that white with the light wing pattern, almost a lemon yellow, but I don't know the correct term for it. Congratulations on your wins.

Margaret

·
Registered
84 Posts
Congratulations on your birds show performance! This "Pageant of Pigeons" sounds like a really great show, where is it? California?

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
Congrats George! Your saddle homers are always beautiful. I find your Italian Owls look really nice as well.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Congrads George, it could not have happen to a nicer guy. You care and love for birds shows with each and every post.

God Bless,
Tony

·
Guardian Angel
10,523 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS, GEORGE!!

I'm also sure you had your hands full helping to set things up!!

Loved the pictures that Terry posted because they gave us a chance to see the different breeds and what they should look like. BEAUTIFUL BIRDS and a SUCCESSFUL SHOW!!

Thanks to ALL who attended and reported back!!

Love and Hugs
Shi :)

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Next year will be the LAPC'S 100 YEAR ANNIVERSARY and there will be no Pagent in November but their 100th anniversary will be held at the NPA GRAND NATIONAL IN JANUARY 2011. That will be held in SAN DIEGO,plans have been worked on over the past year,and we will be working hard this comming year to make this an event that all pigeon people can be proud of. I will try to keep you all posted on this over the next year. GEORGE;)

·
Registered
386 Posts
Pageant results--me too!

:DCongratulations, George! See you at the Fiesta show next Saturday.

I can't complain either! Entered fantails in six colors and won best of color in three, and then place a darling little silver hen as second reserve champion, best I've don in about a hundred years!:rolleyes::D

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
:DCongratulations, George! See you at the Fiesta show next Saturday.

I can't complain either! Entered fantails in six colors and won best of color in three, and then place a darling little silver hen as second reserve champion, best I've don in about a hundred years!:rolleyes::D
WAY TO GO JOHN will see you at the FIESTA ON THE 5TH DEC.GEORGE;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts