Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone interested in rollers ? this are breeders that im offering. my kit boxes are full and not thinking to breed anymore i got what i want so its your turn, if you like... this are line from higgins\reeds and off imports english...i might ask for some feeds for a pair or what you can offer me...just give me shout out... SAN DIEGO AREA ONLY, and MUST BE PICK UP..

·
Registered
150 Posts
Damn...I live in Minnesota...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello San Diego

anyone interested in rollers ? this are breeders that im offering. my kit boxes are full and not thinking to breed anymore i got what i want so its your turn, if you like... this are line from higgins\reeds and off imports english...i might ask for some feeds for a pair or what you can offer me...just give me shout out... SAN DIEGO AREA ONLY, and MUST BE PICK UP..
Hello there, i am interested in some of your Roller's, i'm located in Riverside Ca, i would drive out there to see the Pigeon's, Please E-Mail me back,,,[email protected],, or give me a Call @ 1-951-657-9292 , i am just starting with my grandkid's, & would be very thankful ,,,Thank You,,,,, & my name is Tommy Murray,,,

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello there, i am interested in Roller's, i am just getting back into it, Me & My Grand-Kid's .I am located in Riverside Ca, bout 65 Mile's , i would Drive down there, that is no problem , My name is Tommy, let me know if that's ok or not, Thank You !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts